Thursday, June 4, 2009

Brain is Fried in Firenze

I don't really have that much to write about right now. my mind is scattered. All I know is that we did not do SHIT today. I woke up at twelve and we sat around the apartment a lot and we started to cook some beans. (The beans are going to be wonderful though.) Our original plan was to go to Santa Maria de la Novella and il duomo (these are churches) and then try to snag a nice view of florence from across the river Arno. That did not happen. When we finally got our asses moving the churches were closed and by the time we'd climbed the hill on the other side of the river the fortress we were planning on seeing the view from was also closed.

It's okay though because we walked down this really serene street that was covered in olive groves on a hill high above florence. plus it was turning into evening and the whole countryside was becoming beautiful.

We got home after that and cooked a chicken and ate it with rice. it was succulent.

I was taking the trash out after dinner and some guys from new york asked me where space was. I thought it was a pretty ridiculous question until they explained that "space" was a nightclub they had been looking for. I told them to fuck off.

just kidding. I told them I did not know where the nightclub was.

On the morrow, my band of merry men will board the bus that will take us to san giamigniano, a medieval town where we are sure to find etertainment. Probably in the form of really old buildings.

read on readers.

-Jibreel

No comments:

Post a Comment